Nothing is harder than selling your families precious memories. Let us help by offering you a couple of options:
1. Onsite Estate Auction
3. Buy Outs
For more information please call 972.348.0483 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not do estate sales. We don't believe they are efficient and cost you money in the end. On Site Estate Auction will bring fair market value based on the crowd and the set up. People like to see how something was used by others and potentially will drive sales based on the site. We will set up the auction in the house and sell it on site.
You may choose to not have the auction at the house, you may prefer it to be handled somewhere else. We will pack your estate and move it to our auction house in Canton, TX and offer it for sale at a time and date we agree upon.
We will offer you a fair wholesale value of the contents of the estate and pack it then offer it at auction at our convenience.
Preview for our auctions will be Friday before the Auction and all day Saturday until time of auction. Our normal auction hours are:
Auction House: 6pm Saturday
Onsite Auctions: 10am
Friday from 9am to 5pm
Auction Day times
Auction house from 11: to auction time at 6pm.
Onsite from 8:30am to auction time at 10am
To bid you must be a registered bidder with a bidders number. You can register for the auction on the day of the auction or you can register at the preview. We accept both absentee and live bidders registration at the preview. Absentee bidders cut off time to register is when the auction starts.
We accept USD , All major credit cards, and checks with prior approval
Bidding requires some thought and strategy. Below is a list of items that will prepare you for auction time.
1. Preview the items so you know what you are going to bid on.
2. Know your price limitations
3. Know what you are bidding on.
4. Beware of the tension during the auction so you do not overbid your limits.
Live bidding is physically attending the auction. You will register at the office and receive your bidder number. review the items for sale and make a list to follow. In your mind set a price limit. If you win the bid the auctioneer will call your number and the price. At the end of the auction you will check out and gather your new found treasures and pay out.
Absentee Bidding you are not physically at the auction. You will register via calling or emailing the auction house and they will register you with a buyers number. You will give the auctioneer your opening bid and maximum bid for each item you have selected. It is a good idea to come to a preview to actually see the items, however, if that is not possible then check out the photos provided on auctionzip or any other website owned by the auction house. Set an opening bid and your maximum price. The auction house will record your information and use it during the auction. If you win the bid your number will be called and you will be called by the auction staff to charge your credit card. You will be responsible for removal of the items according to the auction house rules.
Live vs Absentee Bidding
Auctions are exciting and fun rather you are their or not. At a live auction you can control your bid and increase it as you are able. The absentee bid in effect locks in your highest bid, therefore if the item exceeds your high bid amount then you would not win the item.
Both forms of bidding will provide a fun and exciting experience to the buyer. Both will give you the potential of winning that treasure you found.
If you are interested in placing an absentee bid with us, please call our office and we will register you. You may also check in at the preview if you wish.
Call us at 972.348.0483
NOTE: All bidders at a Yesteryear Auction Services sale, acknowledge that they have read these temrs and conditions of sale and agree to be bound thereby. If you do not understand any of these terms or conditions, please ask a staff member for clarification before registering.
1. Identification: all purchasers are required to have a bidder's number to bid and shall supply Yesteryear Auction Services with their full name, address and telephone number. A form of picture identification is required to verify information.
2. Addition to or withdrawal from sale: The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the items listed or to sell at this auction items not listed. He also reserves the right to group one or more lots into one or more selling lots or to subdivide into two or more selling lots. Whenever the best interest of the seller will be served, the auctioneer reserves the right to sell all of the items listed in bulk.
3. The auctioneer has the right at his absolute discretion to refuse any bid. The highest bidder shall be the buyer at the hammer price.
4. Dispute between bidders: if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer may decide the same or may immediately put the lot up for sale again and resell to the highest bidder. The decision of the auctioneer shall be final and absolute.
5. Condition of items sold. The auctioneer shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness of, estimated selling price of, or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance will be made or sale set aside on account of an incorrectness, error in cataloguing, or any imperfection not noted. No deduction will be allowed on damaged articles as all goods being exposed for public exhibition are sold "as is" and without recourse.
6. Manner of payment: all lots are to be paid in full by cash, approved check, any major credit card, or debit card before the close of the auction. Auctioneer reserves the right to hold merchandise until a buyer's check clears and reserves the right to not accept a check. There will be a $35.00 service charge for any check returned from the bank for any reason.
7. Texas Sales Tax: will be paid on the hammer price and the 10% buyer's premium. All purchases will be subject to 8.25% Texas Sales Tax unless the buyer provides Yesteryear Auction Services with a valid Resale Certificate at the time of registration.
8. All measurements and sizes are approximate.
9. Minimum bids may be placed on some items.
10. Removal: shall be at the expense. liability, and risk of the purchaser. Purchases will be delivered only on presentation of paid bill. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time specified and shall have the option of removing and storing or reselling at the expense and risk of the purchaser any article purchased. NO lot may be taken from Yesteryear Auction Services until checked out by auction staff.
11. Claims: no claims will be allowed after goods are removed from premises.
12.Personal and property risk: Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assumes all risks of damage or or loss to person and property and specifically release the auctioneer from liability therefore. Neither the auctioneer nor his principal shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the sale is held.
13: Records: the record of sale kept by the auctioneer and clerk will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
14. All Lots: to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ANY AND ALL FAULTS, ALL SALES FINAL.