Review of your Estate
Our staff will come out to your place and assist you in determining if onsite or online is the best option for your estate. We can do either or a combination of both depending upon size and quantity of items to sell.
We will catalog your items and upload them to our bidding platform, advertise the event, run it for up to 14 days handle the close of the auction and pick up so you have nothing to worry about during the sale.
ON SITE Auctions
Our staff will come out to the estate, plan, catalog and set up the auction to be held at your estate. We provide all the labor and clean up after the sale. We will handle the set up and pick up. We handle the money and taxes on your behalf. We do it all.
Preview for all online auctions will start the day the catalog is published. In person preview is by appointment only, just call us and we will be more than happy to show you around.
Onsite preview will begin at 10am Friday before the auction begins on Saturday Morning
To bid you must be a registered bidder with a bidders number. You can register for the auction on the day of the auction or you can register at the preview. We accept both absentee and live bidders registration at the preview. Absentee bidders cut off time to register is when the auction starts.
We accept USD , All major credit cards, and cash only.
NOTE: All bidders at a Yesteryear Auction Services sale, acknowledge that they have read these terms and conditions of sale and agree to be bound thereby. We assume therefor that each bidder placing a bid signifies that they have examined the items and they are to the satisfaction of the buyer. There are no refunds, or returns and all sales are final. You may wish to view the items in person and we are more than happy to accommodate via an appointment. Please call for appointment.
1. Identification: all purchasers are required to have a bidder's number to bid and shall supply Yesteryear Auction Services with their full name, address and telephone number. A form of picture identification is required to verify information.
2. Addition to or withdrawal from sale: The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from sale any of the items listed or to sell at this auction items not listed. He also reserves the right to group one or more lots into one or more selling lots or to subdivide into two or more selling lots. Whenever the best interest of the seller will be served, the auctioneer reserves the right to sell all of the items listed in bulk.
3. The auctioneer has the right at his absolute discretion to refuse any bid. The highest bidder shall be the buyer at the hammer price.
4. Dispute between bidders: if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auctioneer may decide the same or may immediately put the lot up for sale again and resell to the highest bidder. The decision of the auctioneer shall be final and absolute.
5. Condition of items sold. The auctioneer shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness of, estimated selling price of, or defect in any lot, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance will be made or sale set aside on account of an incorrectness, error in cataloguing, or any imperfection not noted. No deduction will be allowed on damaged articles as all goods being exposed for public exhibition are sold "as is" and without recourse.
6. Manner of payment: all lots are to be paid in full by cash, or any major credit card, or debit card before the close of the auction.
7. Texas Sales Tax: will be paid on the hammer price and the 15% buyer's premium. All purchases will be subject to 8.25% Texas Sales Tax unless the buyer provides Yesteryear Auction Services with a valid Resale Certificate at the time of registration.
8. All measurements and sizes are approximate.
9. Minimum bids may be placed on some items.
10. Removal: shall be at the expense. liability, and risk of the purchaser. Purchases will be delivered only on presentation of paid bill. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time specified and shall have the option of removing and storing or reselling at the expense and risk of the purchaser any article purchased. NO lot may be taken from Yesteryear Auction Services until checked out by auction staff.
11. Claims: no claims will be allowed after goods are removed from premises.
12.Personal and property risk: Persons attending during exhibition, sale or removal of goods assumes all risks of damage or or loss to person and property and specifically release the auctioneer from liability therefore. Neither the auctioneer nor his principal shall be liable by reason of any defect in or condition of the premises on which the sale is held.
13: Records: the record of sale kept by the auctioneer and clerk will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
NOTE: All bidders at a Yesteryear Auction Services sale, acknowledge that they have read these terms and conditions of sale and agree to be bound thereby. If you do not understand any of these terms or conditions, please ask a staff member for clarification before registering.